Helen is an experienced arts consultant with a significant track record in marketing and audience development, project management, CRM, ticketing and system procurement, organisational development, and communications having worked in a range of arts organisations for a period of over 15 years. Helen specialises in the following types of projects:
- Customer Relationship Management strategy /ticketing system procurement
- Organisational & audience development
- Strategic marketing & marketing planning
- Brand review and implementation
- Arts/Marketing based project management
- Website development
- Qualitative market research
- Evaluation & monitoring of projects
- Marketing training / Mentoring / Team development
Helen has specialist knowledge of classical music and working with organisations to develop audiences.
One of the most effective and gifted arts marketers I’ve ever worked with. She has the very rare combination of thorough strategic understanding and thorough practical execution. Helen’s ability to put policy into practice and turn words into actions set her apart in the sector. She delivers.
Andrew McIntyre, Director, Morris Hargreaves McIntyre