The Harewood House Trust
June 2019 - present
Harewood House Trust sought to identify a fit-for-purpose and cost effective CRM solution, ready to replace its current system(s) whilst also seeking to gain greater understanding of and insight into its various audiences, to achieve greater audience engagement and income in particular through improved fundraising functionality and potential integration with other systems and functions such as Hospitality and Retail.
I was appointed to help:
- determine what their CRM/Ticketing need was
- undertake analysis into the 'systems' and processes they used and how they did or didn't achieve their objectives
- help determine the functionality required from the CRM system
- shortlist up to 3 providers to go out to tender to
- demonstrate to their Trustees the potential of a new CRM system and strategy
- assist with agreeing contract terms with chosen supplier
- undertake top-level project management of the implementation and go-live
More selected projects
HD Consulting works with arts, culture and heritage clients in the UK to provide help with strategic, audience and organisational development.
Helen Dunnett is an experienced CRM, marketing and ticketing professional who has worked with a wide range of arts, culture and heritage organisations for over 20 years. Winner of the 2020 Midlands Enterprise Award: Most Outstanding Small Business Entrepreneur